You may have been used to seeing celebrities on the covers of magazines and the silver screen with high profile or glamorous appearance. Do we know about them in reality? Outside of the spotlight, they’re just ordinary people. This collection of rare archival photos offers you a different way to take a look behind the scenes. The celebrities vary from actors to musicians, and politicians to athletes. It will definitely change your perception of them.
1. Before Arnold Schwarzenegger became famous, he took photos as a tourist on his first trip to New York City in 1968.
2. Mohammed Ali persuaded a suicidal man off a ninth story ledge while in Los Angeles in 1981.
3. Audrey Hepburn with her pet fawn in a grocery store aisle in 1958.
4. 19-year-old Bill Gates was arrested for driving without a license in 1977.
5, Barack Obama, current President of the United States of America, joined in Punahou High School’s basketball team in Hawaii during the 70s.
6. Madonna, Sting and Tupac Shakur enjoyed a dinner together held by Vogue magazine in New York City, 1994.
7. Before forming The Beatles, Paul McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison played at a wedding reception for George’s brother, Harry, in 1958.
8. Before the debut album The Rolling Stones hit the mainstream, the band members strike a pose in London, England in 1963.
9. Ernest Hemingway’s 1923 passport photo was released by John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum.
10. Dressed as a Denver Bronco’s cheerleader, Robin Williams were running onto the field at Mile High Stadium in Colorado in 1979, while filming an episode of “Mork & Mindy” in which Mork joins the cheerleading squad.