1. Do you remember Sheldon’s favorite “Soft Kitty” song? It is based on an Australian children’s song.
2. The theremin is said to be one of the hardest instruments to play, and when we see Sheldon play his sad song, that is Jim Parsons showing off his sick skills.
3. You might have never spot it. Look carefully this time and you will find Leonard’s glasses are 100% plastic and 0% glass.
4. Penny loves her purse as she’s been using it since season 1.
5. Although the first to flirt with Penny, Wolowitz is the only one who hasn’t seen her naked in the show.
6. Chuck Lorre, the creator of the show, couldn’t believe Jim Parsons’s tryout and asked him for a second audition. Unexpectedly, Jim Parsons proves to be the right one.
7. Though Sheldon being a huge Star Trek and Dr. Who fan on the show, Jim Parsons has never actually watched either of them.
8. Amy Farrah Fowler is the smartest cast member and even has a Ph.D. in neural biology to prove it!
9. Raj’s disability to talk to the opposite sex was based on a computer company coworker of Bill Prady (exec. producer).
10. Before becoming an actor, Kevin Sussman (aka Depressed Stuart), actually worked in a comic book store.