If you think you know your celebrity history, then get ready to be humbled. The following 20 photos are snapshots of some of the most famous people in history captured during personal moments.
1. In 1945, Maurice Tillet, a Russian-born French professional wrestler & Dorian Leigh. Hewas the inspiration for Shrek.
2. Date Circa 1970’s. Lynda Carter was known for her role as Wonder Woman.
3. Date 1964. Goldie Hawn eating a hamburger.
4. Date 1978. Gary Busey.
5. Date 1970’s. The art of hitchhiking.
6. Date 1976. Debbie Harry.
7. Date 1938. Marilyn Monroe at age 12.
8. Date 1989. Axl Rose & Ice Cube.
9. Date 1964. Clint Eastwood skateboarding in Rome.
10. Date 1983. Sigourney Weaver eating a hot dog.
11. Date 1976. 12-year-old Jodie Foster on the set of the movie “Taxi Driver.”
12. Date late 1960’s. Bruce Lee skipping his shave.
13. Date 1930s-40s. Dona Drake was a singer, dancer,and actress.
14. Date 1960’s. Audrey Hepburn sitting on a large frog.
15. Date 1953. Jack Nicholson and Nancy Smith at their senior prom.
16. Date 1911. Chester E. Macduffee next to his 250 kilo diving suit.
17. Date 1916. Frances Densmore recording the music of a Blackfoot chief onto a phonograph.
18. Around 1930’s. Women posing with alligators at an alligator farm.
19. Date 1966. Julie Newmar as the first catwoman.
20. Date 1930. Mae West at 37. She was an American actress, singer, playwright, screenwriter and sex symbol.