Former President Barack Obama, now nearly 60, purchased a 29-acre secluded waterfront estate for $11.75 million on Martha’s Vineyard, Mass. Designed with entertaining in mind, the 7-bedroom, 8.5-bathroom new house is really something to behold.
1. The 6,892-square-foot house is pretty private with lush woods and stretching beaches.
2. The beautiful pool, surrounded by trees and foliage, is a cool place to unwind.
3. The stunning galleried living room features windows on three sides.
4. The spacious family room is a perfect place to have fun and relax.
5. The expansive kitchen is furnished with state-of-the-art appliances.
6. The dining room boasts stunning views of dense woods nearby and the Atlantic ocean afar.
7. The elegant master suite looks better than any five-star hotel room.
8. The bathroom is simple and bright.
9. This bedroom has wonderful views across the bay.
10. Bedrooms with bunk beds allow friends and family to stay.
11. The alfresco dining area adjacent to the pool is right for a drink and rest.
12. The raised sun deck is a fun area to unwind and enjoy the wonderful views around.
13. Another deck for sunbathing and sightseeing
14. A stone road leads the Obamas to a boathouse and private beachfront.
15. The impressive property also has a two-car garage and a detached barn.