Many fans have been enchanted by Leonardo DiCaprio’s private property for its mystery, especially the one in Malibu Colony. This marvelous enclave consists of three separate buildings: a 4-bedroom main house, a 2-bedroom guesthouse, and a loft with an extra bedroom, an office, and a gym. Follow me and see Leonardo DiCaprio’s summer retreat.
1. An outside view of the private enclave
2. The Wooden Gate and Garden Path
3. Leo’s Beach compound include three separate houses.
4. The dining area has sweeping ocean views.
5. The kitchen contains sleek countertops and modern appliances.
6. Great Room with square coffee tables
7. His and her Bathroom
8. Guest Room
9. Indoor and Outdoor Living
10. Long Lines let natural light in
11. Beams and Joists
12. Master Bedroom demands a killer view
13. The Second floor offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean
14. The washroom
15. Jacuzzi Time, All The Time
16. On the rooftop
17. A wonderful backyard